What's new

NEW CONTEST

say hi to Mickey
 
Well, it has been a long day.
Tomorrow, I have to search through some of my "Flea Market" tubs to see what I can give away for Christmas. All my shopping for gifts is pretty much done. One young 14 year old lady. It is so hard shopping for a gift for a girl that age,. Too old for dolls, too young for perfume.
Last

Get her a gold necklace, or earrings. Something simple that would go with anything.
I always preferred cool stuff from a fleamarket compared to new. What kind of bugs me is when people obviously put no thought in a gift.
I always try to buy stuff for people that they want, not need.
 
taking a sick day today, back is not feeling quite good enough for work yet.
 
Hang in there, Fish. Have you tried cannabis oil? Legal in every state because there is nothing in it to make you high. Some people say it works for nerve pain.
Also you need to make sure you are getting all vitamins and minerals. T.J.clarke liquid multu vutamins and t.j. clarke's minerals. Amazon.
 
Thank you for the kind words and help. My diet is very good and a big no on the oil, work for the government and get drug tested. Just have to suffer thru the pain from surgery until the nerves die off in my lower back.
 
Thank you for the kind words and help. My diet is very good and a big no on the oil, work for the government and get drug tested. Just have to suffer thru the pain from surgery until the nerves die off in my lower back.

I worked for the state. They paid the salaries of NYC Transit. It was all Federally Subsidized. Therefore we were under federal mandate. The feds mandated that we were to be randomly tested for drugs and alcohol. You just never knew when your name would pop up.
 
Good morning folks.
 
Thank you for the kind words and help. My diet is very good and a big no on the oil, work for the government and get drug tested. Just have to suffer thru the pain from surgery until the nerves die off in my lower back.

Even if you eat good, it is a fact essential minerals are missing from most people's diets. I would strongly recommend the clarke's stuff.
My hands and elbows got permanent nerve damage and a little atrophy. Had surgery on hands and elbows My docs all told me the pain won't go away. I wish my nerves would regenerate lol.
You should look into acupuncture. Maybe the electric current things.
For now I 'm stuck with the only thing which works. You would think your doctors could find a better solution but their hands are tied- not to mention you are forgotten before they hit the door. The doc ain't in pain so he's good.
By the way, avoid ibuprofen if you have any heart issues. Stuff is dangerous.
 
You know with all the lousy wet weather and grey skies, people could end up very depressed around here.
Last
 
Sun is shining-54°. My family is depressing. But I am last
 
Oh I'm not depressed, but I can see how some people can get depressed, living in a small town all their lives. I find it peaceful.
 
Depression and suicide was high where I used to live in Alaska. Long cold dark days. Don't miss that part but do miss the beautiful country and peace of it all.
 
I never lived in a big town. Would not like a big city. You can drive to one if need be.
Adultery is rampant in small towns. Big thrills cheating on each other.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom