What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning folks.
 
Oh heck I don't feel that Cheery today dang depression , Ill hang in there & do this t-net thing to see things ill likely never dig bla bla bla, Oh y'all are listening ?

I was just thinking to myself.
 
Naps during lunch at work are great
 
Oh heck I don't feel that Cheery today dang depression , Ill hang in there & do this t-net thing to see things ill likely never dig bla bla bla, Oh y'all are listening ?

I was just thinking to myself.
I will have two of whatever he just had!
Last
 
One more day of work then I am off for 9 days
 
So one out of the 2 mated pairs of White Homers,, now has two eggs. Sooo, 21 days til hatching. I think I'll call the one that is 2nd to hatch,, LAST.
 
This guy is about Disney'd out....it was a wet day as well. Up early and hitting it again. Hope all the fellow lasters are well and saving me my spot in
Last
 
Be careful down there Dolphin. I'm hearing that there is a nasty storm heading your way.
 
Last edited:
Hopefully it wont come this way.
 
Nice 1545401133976.webp
 
Today I learned you do not need a v----- to be a woman, according to the dude Spain sent to the miss universe contest. Also Xmas is a word. X is chi, 22nd letter greek alphabet. So Cristo plus mass.
And what happened the cookies? I was gonna trade mine for favors to a homeless lady.
Chik, you came to the mental disorder wing of Tnet.
Dolphin thinks he is in florida.
I am Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom