What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sorry valley
Last are made for dolphins
Last
 
making a big pot of baked potato soup with bacon bits, onion and cheese toppers
 
rain and cold for the next few days. good time to cook food and nap alot
 
Christmas is almost upon us folks!
 
If you add dolphin to your recipe fresh is best. Ptrincess has it flown in from Japan for our cook.
dolphin.webp

But you can get it canned.
dolphin-meat01.webp

I'm kinda hungry now.
 
I did some chores and the soup is complete (added some left over chicken to it). Having my Son over and a bunch of his friends to make ginger bread houses. This has been a tradition for many years that they continued with into their adult lives.
 
I did some chores and the soup is complete (added some left over chicken to it). Having my Son over and a bunch of his friends to make ginger bread houses. This has been a tradition for many years that they continued with into their adult lives.

Traditions are good.
Now I am thinking of ginger snaps. And the Gingerbread Man song. And the horror movie Ginger Snaps. Oops. I think I confused the Muffin Man with Gingerbread man.
 
I received my cookies a few days ago
 
Maybe they take longer to get all the way out here to California.

Last
 
Maybe Fish was supposed to forward some to tjr rest of us.
The kkk have started selling cookies like the girl scouts. Guess I could order some of those two kids wandering around the neighborhood in their little clan outfits. But I really only like free cookies.
It's only 57° here.
 
What a busy fun day, time to rest now
 
Good night everyone.

Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom