What's new

NEW CONTEST

Do you guys celebrate Christmas in California?

We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year! 🤞🏻

Last
 
We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year!

Last

I thought trees produced CO². Or use it. Either way, they need to be exterminated as a threat to clean air. Or we could do something about the control freaks.
 
In Tennessee for the night....now I sleep
Last
 
morning all, time to start gaining sunlight
 
We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year! ����

Last

But Santa gets a free pass when he flys over California. Right???
 
fried potatoes and onions with two strips of bacon topped off with a couple over easy. So much for eating healthy
 
I have to think that some people in California don't realize that there are other places in the USA where they can live.
 
Maybe Fish was supposed to forward some to tjr rest of us.
The kkk have started selling cookies like the girl scouts. Guess I could order some of those two kids wandering around the neighborhood in their little clan outfits. But I really only like free cookies.
It's only 57° here.

You know you're gonna get us all in trouble,,
 
You know you're gonna get us all in trouble,,

You may be right. Although it is pretty tame compared to some things posted. I would edit it but now it's stuck in your post.
I am last and last, and even more last than my own self.
 
Cookies, time for some cookies.
 

Attachments

  • 20181223_120936.webp
    20181223_120936.webp
    396.5 KB · Views: 54
I used to be able to eat hot peppers
 
But Santa gets a free pass when he flys over California. Right???

Dude....tell me they dont tax Santa for flying his reindeer?

Fortunately, California still classifies him as a charitable organization so he’s exempt from most taxes and restrictions. However if his rainier poop while flying, the county it lands in does charge him an environmental hazardous material cleanup and disposal fee....unless it’s Los Angeles county. Poop on the ground is commonplace there so they don’t much care.

Last
 
You know how stubborn and hard-headed you have to be to live in California if you have a brain? Or a masochist.
Fortunately I am not a cookie person really or I would report Fish and Wind to Santa for hogging cookies.
Did Dolohin get the Deliverance treatment in north Florida?
 
is beer a food group?
 
You know how stubborn and hard-headed you have to be to live in California if you have a brain? Or a masochist.

I’m in California for two reasons. Fist of all, the utter plethora of things to do, places to go, culture and fun. Secondly, in my professon here I make over twice the amount than those in my profession make in midwest and east coast states. At age 55 I can retire with 100% pay, and that will increase if I decide to work longer. Then after I retire, if I choose to move to a different state I will be sitting pretty.

Right now I am sitting pretty in LAST.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom