sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you guys celebrate Christmas in California?

We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year! 🤞🏻

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year!

Last

I thought trees produced CO². Or use it. Either way, they need to be exterminated as a threat to clean air. Or we could do something about the control freaks.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
morning all, time to start gaining sunlight

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do, but we have to pay the Christmas taxes that come along with putting lights up on our houses or decorations in our yards. We also have to get a permit to posses a real Christmas tree, since every tree that is cut down can no longer combat climate change. Oh, and I almost forgot about the lottery system that the trash companies have us compete in. Since wrapping paper adds to the landfills, only two people per block are allowed to have it in our trash cans. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I win this year! ����

Last

But Santa gets a free pass when he flys over California. Right???

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fried potatoes and onions with two strips of bacon topped off with a couple over easy. So much for eating healthy

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Fish was supposed to forward some to tjr rest of us.
The kkk have started selling cookies like the girl scouts. Guess I could order some of those two kids wandering around the neighborhood in their little clan outfits. But I really only like free cookies.
It's only 57° here.

You know you're gonna get us all in trouble,,

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cookies, time for some cookies.

Attachments

• 20181223_120936.jpg
    20181223_120936.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 38

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to be able to eat hot peppers

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But Santa gets a free pass when he flys over California. Right???

Dude....tell me they dont tax Santa for flying his reindeer?

Fortunately, California still classifies him as a charitable organization so he’s exempt from most taxes and restrictions. However if his rainier poop while flying, the county it lands in does charge him an environmental hazardous material cleanup and disposal fee....unless it’s Los Angeles county. Poop on the ground is commonplace there so they don’t much care.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know how stubborn and hard-headed you have to be to live in California if you have a brain? Or a masochist.
Fortunately I am not a cookie person really or I would report Fish and Wind to Santa for hogging cookies.
Did Dolohin get the Deliverance treatment in north Florida?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is beer a food group?

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know how stubborn and hard-headed you have to be to live in California if you have a brain? Or a masochist.

I’m in California for two reasons. Fist of all, the utter plethora of things to do, places to go, culture and fun. Secondly, in my professon here I make over twice the amount than those in my profession make in midwest and east coast states. At age 55 I can retire with 100% pay, and that will increase if I decide to work longer. Then after I retire, if I choose to move to a different state I will be sitting pretty.

Right now I am sitting pretty in LAST.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread