What's new

NEW CONTEST

Gm wind....wait? Am I early?
Merry christmas eve to all and to all a good
Last
 
In the spirit of the season I will not mention stuff.
To answer someone's question beer is food. Or a food group.
I got nothing but last.
 
In the spirit of the season I will not mention stuff.
To answer someone's question beer is food. Or a food group.
I got nothing but last.
I will eat me some beer to help the Chrismas spirit flowing.
Last
 
Just finished clearing off 8 of my neighbors driveways with the snow blower. I was feeling the seasonal spirit of giving and forgot that I was still healing from back procedure. Hurting now and wife yelled at me.
 
Just finished clearing off 8 of my neighbors driveways with the snow blower. I was feeling the seasonal spirit of giving and forgot that I was still healing from back procedure. Hurting now and wife yelled at me.

What is this "snow" you speak of???
 
Merry Christmas Eve folks.
 
Merry Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas.:icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa:

Merry Last to me!
 
Merry Christmas eve everyone. I cannot wait to fill my freezer with reindeer. LOL
 
Merry Christmas eve everyone. I cannot wait to fill my freezer with reindeer. LOL
I've sat out on our roof many a christmas eve trying to shoot me a reindeer to fill my freezer with meat. I have seen many a UFO but no reindeer as of yet.
Last
 
I am returning your gift of last, dolphin. Exchanging it for a Last sweater for me!
My sis-in-law is a moron.
 
Well, all the adult envelopes are stuffed with a Christmas Card and a Scratch Off Lottery ticket. All the gifts are wrapped and tagged. Wouldn't you know it, I need one more "To / From tag and one more scratchie ticket and card. Into town I go. On Comet, on Prancer, and Blitzen, On Rudolf, on Alvin and,,, Alvin?? ALVINNNNNNN!!
 
Well, all the adult envelopes are stuffed with a Christmas Card and a Scratch Off Lottery ticket. All the gifts are wrapped and tagged. Wouldn't you know it, I need one more "To / From tag and one more scratchie ticket and card. Into town I go. On Comet, on Prancer, and Blitzen, On Rudolf, on Alvin and,,, Alvin?? ALVINNNNNNN!!
Dont drive those reindeer over my house unless you want to try a reindeer steak.
Last
 
Santa's coming tonight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom