Gm wind....wait? Am I early?
Merry christmas eve to all and to all a good
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the spirit of the season I will not mention stuff.
To answer someone's question beer is food. Or a food group.
I got nothing but last.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just finished clearing off 8 of my neighbors driveways with the snow blower. I was feeling the seasonal spirit of giving and forgot that I was still healing from back procedure. Hurting now and wife yelled at me.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished clearing off 8 of my neighbors driveways with the snow blower. I was feeling the seasonal spirit of giving and forgot that I was still healing from back procedure. Hurting now and wife yelled at me.

What is this "snow" you speak of???

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Merry Christmas eve everyone. I cannot wait to fill my freezer with reindeer. LOL

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas eve everyone. I cannot wait to fill my freezer with reindeer. LOL
I've sat out on our roof many a christmas eve trying to shoot me a reindeer to fill my freezer with meat. I have seen many a UFO but no reindeer as of yet.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am returning your gift of last, dolphin. Exchanging it for a Last sweater for me!
My sis-in-law is a moron.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, all the adult envelopes are stuffed with a Christmas Card and a Scratch Off Lottery ticket. All the gifts are wrapped and tagged. Wouldn't you know it, I need one more "To / From tag and one more scratchie ticket and card. Into town I go. On Comet, on Prancer, and Blitzen, On Rudolf, on Alvin and,,, Alvin?? ALVINNNNNNN!!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, all the adult envelopes are stuffed with a Christmas Card and a Scratch Off Lottery ticket. All the gifts are wrapped and tagged. Wouldn't you know it, I need one more "To / From tag and one more scratchie ticket and card. Into town I go. On Comet, on Prancer, and Blitzen, On Rudolf, on Alvin and,,, Alvin?? ALVINNNNNNN!!
Dont drive those reindeer over my house unless you want to try a reindeer steak.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread