What's new

NEW CONTEST

Maybe I'll stop at the Chinese Restaurant and get me some Pork & Broccoli.
Last
I had a homemade spicy Chinese, broccoli & chicken tonight. It was very good.
It is 37 here and windy as heck....feels like about 25. Not to bad for this time of the year
Last
 
Lighting farts in the dark use to be fun!
Last
 
Making pizza tonight and there will be bacon involved. Thin crust with lots of veggies so I feel less guilty about the cheese and bacon. Did I say BACON?
 
Lmao
Ok....what human doesn't love bacon? Even vegetarians secretly live bacon....you know I'm right.
Last
 
So many great things are the result of bacon.
Any of you guys remember the bacon grease being poured into a can and saved for cooking eggs and such?
 
So many great things are the result of bacon.
Any of you guys remember the bacon grease being poured into a can and saved for cooking eggs and such?
My mom still does it. Her eggs are the best!
Ignore Valley....he is a bacon pooper
Last
 
Good morning folks.....
 
14 degrees this morning and its going to get colder
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom