What's new

NEW CONTEST

I would call myself very, very
Last
 
Well you can call yourself anything you desire, but it doesn’t mean it’s true. Just like in this case because I am actually last.

Last
 
I am still tired
 
It is I ....buzz lastyear.....saying...i am
Last
 
It is I, Prince of all Last. Bow before my awesome Lastness!
 
ran some LAST minute errands making some lunch then nap time
 
I’m starting a nice four day weekend. Hopefully I can get some detecting in one of the days. Right now though, I’m

Last.
 
I'm at Kentucky Fried Chicken folks!

Last
 
At least you will always be last at detecting, Valley. But not here.
 
The only Buzzing that you will be hearing around here is the sound of my Chainsaw. At least 6 dead trees came down in the back of my property. Two of them are blocking the ATV trail.
 

Attachments

  • 20181227_152337.webp
    20181227_152337.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
The only Buzzing that you will be hearing around here is the sound of my Chainsaw. At least 6 dead trees came down in the back of my property. Two of them are blocking the ATV trail.
That should keep any unwanted travelers off your land.
Last
 
Double last!!!!!!!!!
 
Last infinity!
Poor Sam will only get 11 hours of sleep instead of 12 cause Wind is killing dead trees.
 
time to eat..chicken pot pie

LAST mostly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom