What's new

NEW CONTEST

Then they gotta go .....while your cutting I will watch over
Last
 
Last. It’s me. The last poster. Mr. Last. No, Dr. Last.

LAST.
 
need more coffee.
 
going out to lunch with my Son today. it is a whopping 18 degrees...BRRRRRR
 
Buzz Lastyear says
I will be last
To infinity
And beyond
Last
 
Only 30° here. But it's supposed to warm up after tomorrow. Why live anywhere you have actual winter?
Is it raining somewhere?
Dolphin needs a quarterback. No wait. He needs to do the smart thing and jump on Brown's bandwagon. Burn his dolphin jerseys.
 
It rained all day yesterday, but its quite warm today.
 
Man,, I am so glad I dug out those 3 trenches this past summer. Port Allegheny is a very wet and grey place to live.
Last
 
It’s cold here in Cali too. Today’s high is a chilly 52 degrees.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom