Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like he implanted a chip. Isn't it odd he is now a success?
Patriots are crushing the Chargers. I heard this once:
B.O.H.I.C.A. as in bend over here it comes again. Lol
I don't know any milfs. Think aluens rounding them up?
They are fun though. And easy.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know....but I do know that if their is one Hillbilly, there are always many. Most of the time they are all related and married! Could this be our Hillbillies wife? Who could also be his brother or sister, or cousin?
Last

Did I get cloned?! wth.
There's a little town called Seligman at the Arksnsas border. People said if a man and a woman from Seligman get divorced are they still brother and sister?
I am confused. Possible alien hillbilly?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did I get cloned?! wth.
There's a little town called Seligman at the Arksnsas border. People said if a man and a woman from Seligman get divorced are they still brother and sister?
I am confused. Possible alien hillbilly?
I knew there was a reason I try to stay out of Arkansas! And any weird looking mountainous roads...
Last

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BFA427D6-8EC8-48C6-B100-F6756F434DD8.jpeg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew there was a reason I try to stay out of Arkansas! And any weird looking mountainous roads...
Last

You could get in a bad situation in those hills. But there is the possibilty of hooking up with a gorgeous inbred crazy girl.
Seligman is in Missouri right on the line. Scary looking ramshackle town.
Dang- Eagles or Saints??? Uhm... taking Eagles. But could go either way. Eagles got belief on their side.
What happened? Did hillbilly 2 need to rechsrge alien battery pack? Did he realize our superior intelligence and super powers?
Those two look like True Crime serial killers.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name some states where this inbreeding is going on.
I have heard of it happening in West Virginia, Arkansas, and maybe some isolated areas in Pennsylvania.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name some states where this inbreeding is going on.
I have heard of it happening in West Virginia, Arkansas, and maybe some isolated areas in Pennsylvania.
If there is a mountain......there is some inbreeding going on. I believe it has to do with the elevation change and ease in which aliens have access in the hills. And to Hillbillys point on what if.....there is no such thing as a good looking inbred women!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it is probably not common anywhere. Not in terms of offspring being produced. You never know what happens in these rural areas. There was a trashed warehouse with a little loading dock about half a mile away and it was being rented by a family. Living in it. There was a rumor the daughter had a child and dad was the father. There families here and there who are like peasants. Live in houses with dirt floors.
I used to buy salvage auto parts from this bunch whose house looked like it had neen hit by a tornado on the inside. Junk cars and parts all over the yard and land. Barn falling in. Get out on these back roads and you don't know what you might run into.
From what I seen and heard, things happen.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it is probably not common anywhere. Not in terms of offspring being produced. You never know what happens in these rural areas. There was a trashed warehouse with a little loading dock about half a mile away and it was being rented by a family. Living in it. There was a rumor the daughter had a child and dad was the father. There families here and there who are like peasants. Live in houses with dirt floors.
I used to buy salvage auto parts from this bunch whose house looked like it had neen hit by a tornado on the inside. Junk cars and parts all over the yard and land. Barn falling in. Get out on these back roads and you don't know what you might run into.
From what I seen and heard, things happen.
Add to that....avoid all mountainous areas and shacks.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is a mountain......there is some inbreeding going on. I believe it has to do with the elevation change and ease in which aliens have access in the hills. And to Hillbillys point on what if.....there is no such thing as a good looking inbred women!
Last

I can't prove it but why would an inbred girl always turn out ugly every time? Egyptian royalty married their sisters.
I could see how an alien being in the mix could help with the looks maybe.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't prove it but why would an inbred girl always turn out ugly every time? Egyptian royalty married their sisters.
I could see how an alien being in the mix could help with the looks maybe.
Could you imagine if you painted a ugly (or accurate) picture of an inbred royal "beauty"....your head would be on a stake. Besides didnt we already discuss the alien involvement in Egypt? They're scale is bias.
Watch the Hills have eyes for accuracy....although some may like four legged women with two heads that have to shave....I prefer different. Lol
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, this is a true story. I worked in a produce dept in a supermarket. One day some of us were in back and this young dude was telling a story. (I have to be careful here)
He says, So I was in the back ******** my cousin...
He realized what he said and stops. Then he shrugs and says, Everybody ******* their cousin, and went on.
No one was shocked because it was probably close to the truth.
So aliens mixed with Egyptians or just help build stuff?
Can't remember what we decided. If we already have aliens that thick we are done for. Maybe that is what the military is really doing in the middle east. Fighting aliens.
Hills have eyes is a documentary? I saw part of it.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After reading all of these posts about inbreds, backwoods shenanigans and things that happen in the mountains, I am beginning to think that us California folks are about as close to normal as they come. We just surf and enjoy lounging under palm trees all day.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading all of these posts about inbreds, backwoods shenanigans and things that happen in the mountains, I am beginning to think that us California folks are about as close to normal as they come. We just surf and enjoy lounging under palm trees all day.

Last
Ohhh heck no.
After years of inbreeding in the mountains eventually the mongols are sent to live in California.
Lmao
In
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, this is a true story. I worked in a produce dept in a supermarket. One day some of us were in back and this young dude was telling a story. (I have to be careful here)
He says, So I was in the back ******** my cousin...
He realized what he said and stops. Then he shrugs and says, Everybody ******* their cousin, and went on.
No one was shocked because it was probably close to the truth.
So aliens mixed with Egyptians or just help build stuff?
Can't remember what we decided. If we already have aliens that thick we are done for. Maybe that is what the military is really doing in the middle east. Fighting aliens.
Hills have eyes is a documentary? I saw part of it.
That is great...that's a...."ok, now play it off smooth" moment.
Of course aliens have bred with people....there are books on that.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, at that same time same store, there was a kid worked there from Califrnia. One day he was gone. There had been some churches set on fire. This genius left his jacket at one with his name in it. I don't think him and his buddy were good at arson cause none were burnt to the ground.
You don't burn churches in Missouri. That dude got more years in prison than if he had killed someone. probably still there lol.
But I don't hold it against someone for being from California.
When my sister was fixing to move here from Colorado, this guy who had stayed here awhile, told her You don't want to move there. Those people are crazy. They'll kill you! Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread