Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back! Those Fairy cookies did a number on me. Or maybe one saw the post about getting help with fairy trapping and decided to finish me. Started with coughing, congestion, fatigue. Then I became a human flamethrower. Possibly abducted but not really sure what has taken place over past four days. May have snuck into Cali.
What a nightmare. Do nor eat Fairy cookies!!!
Where did the female lasters go? Did the carrot get them? Maybe I imagined them.
Fish's pidgeon breasts started my dry heaves again.
I like that sink a lot. All looks eighties.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Hillbilly.
We was sure that something snatched you and was doing all sorts of things that fairies do. When you woke up,, did you feel like you had been given an enema??

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think Hillbilly is an alien now

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back Hillbilly. I figured that you’d eventually surface somewhere on the beach or surfing here in the Great Country of California.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Hillbilly.
We was sure that something snatched you and was doing all sorts of things that fairies do. When you woke up,, did you feel like you had been given an enema??
I wonder if he will ever walk right again? Alien probing is not on my to do list! Even in 0 gravity. Wonder what the Earth looks like upside down from space? I hope his memory comes back soon. The story he may tell!
I was wondering if Tippy was back on the hunt with another laster its prey! Good to see him resurface.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sunny with a slight breeze today. I’m in shorts and a t-shirt, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Even if it does though, it’s a warm rain so I’ll probably still be in shorts and a t-shirt.

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup, off to work again.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
App isnt working again....I never get alerts when messages come in on this thread...angry it makes me
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge ice storm yesterday....trees were full of ice bombs....last night the wind picked up and it sounded like world war III outside all night.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure am glad I took down a lot of trees last summer.
The weather and high winds have taken down almost a dozen more since I stopped cutting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread