NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man...I dont think they call winds thing a Nap....that's hybrination.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
13 hour day at work....time to eat and go to bed

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hate to say but the pass interference no call on Cooks in the end zone was a huge miss call and was clearly pass interference. Officials stunk in playoffs this year and live how the announcers saw it, knew it and didn't press the bad call....lol.
Last

Rams just stunk up the playoffs and had no business in the big show ... just a payoff to the Ram's wealthy owner who has a new stadium opening in the fall. Than goodness Tom Brady and the Pats didn't lose!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rams just stunk up the playoffs and had no business in the big show ... just a payoff to the Ram's wealthy owner who has a new stadium opening in the fall. Than goodness Tom Brady and the Pats didn't lose!
Yeah...just like the league did for the Lions...wait....what?
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, sorry about not getting back to you guys sooner. My nap was only an hour. Then I went to taping off a room in preparation for painting. I had a delivery from my pigeon supply store. Vaccines for the young ones.
I'll get into that tomorrow. Right now I'm just Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries...anyone heard from Hillbilly lately? He was praying to the porcelain gods and then gone again.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife told me that she wants to go to a “nice” restaurant for Valentine’s Day. I was a bit perplexed, and reminded her that we go to nice restaurants all the time. She said that she wanted to go to a “nicer” restaurant. I think I’m woman talk that means an “expensive” restaurant. She may be disappointed this Valentine’s Day.

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be gifting my wife some tools of her own to make/repair jewelry.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife told me that she wants to go to a “nice” restaurant for Valentine’s Day. I was a bit perplexed, and reminded her that we go to nice restaurants all the time. She said that she wanted to go to a “nicer” restaurant. I think I’m woman talk that means an “expensive” restaurant. She may be disappointed this Valentine’s Day.

Last
Might I suggest, Road Kill Cafe.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scraped and cleaned the Coop floors. Put down some loft dressing and kitty litter to absorb moisture and kill parasites. All is well with the birds. Showed my neighbor the growth rate and progress with the breeding. Would be nice to find someone who is interested enough so perhaps I have someone who will feed and water them when I go away.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scraped and cleaned the Coop floors. Put down some loft dressing and kitty litter to absorb moisture and kill parasites. All is well with the birds. Showed my neighbor the growth rate and progress with the breeding. Would be nice to find someone who is interested enough so perhaps I have someone who will feed and water them when I go away.
How far is Sam from PA? He may be looking for a roommate? He comes with a free cat!
Lmao
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread