What's new

NEW CONTEST

My hunting buddy.... image.webp
 
This is one of those never ending threads........ That is what I think this morning
 
On that my dear, You would be correct. But we continue to post.......
 
I stopped posting to this thread
 
snow! I hate the stuff
 
The rains are moving in tonight, but right now it's near 70 degrees here in California. I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts today!
 
Ok, three times clearing off the driveway and sidewalk, time for a beer or two and dig in to the pork roast that has been in the cooker for 10 hours.
 
I lost my winter cheer, back is fried
 
This thread is crazy!! Who would even fall for this?


I'm last now!!!
 
This thread is crazy!! Who would even fall for this?


I'm last now!!!


Nobody that I know of would, or in their right mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom