What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wow, it's been 15 hours since the last post. Perhaps this thread is finally petering out. Until then, I am last.
 
And this is the last
 
Looks like this is the End but don't miss our next episode of BATMAN....
 
Did i post that I was last?
 
Been a cold winter here in Western Wa.... Colder than any winter in years!! Global warming? Not this year
 
I heard that Portland, Oregon is requiring all drivers to have tire chains if they are driving in the city.
We get some good sized snow storms in NYC, but I don't know one person who owns a set of tire chains.
Last
 
Last edited:
We West Coasters lose our minds when we see snow...the thought just made me pee a little bit
 
I'll hold down the fort
 
I hope so because this wind is blowing the fort away.....
 
How many times can we comment?
 
Wa Da Ya Win? A Medal Detector, WOW.
 
Gotta be at the of page 160...I can detect it with my Minelab Excalibur.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom