What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well it is 15 degrees out there right now.
Next Friday it is going to be 55 degrees.
I'll be out there looking for some good signals.
But right now,,, I'm Last
 
Rain forcasted for today, going to make things messy
 
Rain is needed down my way so send it on this way......
 
Yep, woke up feeling like I need to search for knowledge, , maybe you guys can help,,
Do insects fart??
 
Ahhh, see, I knew someone on Tnet would know.
Let me ask you another question that has been gnawing at me, Do worms have lips?
 
Last edited:
I have heard of a few "lippy" ones. They are usually on the end of my fishing line swearing at the fish!
 
No I don't think they are getting "Lippy",
I think they are gasping for air while you are offering those poor wormies up as a sacrifice to the predator fishies. You know you are going to rip half of that fish face open when you sink that barbed steel hook.
I heard that fish lips are delicious.
 
Last edited:
He he he, lol! Last!
 
image.webpCarlsbad Caverns....on my list. Anyone ever been there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom