What's new

NEW CONTEST

My nickname is Joe Cool....who is always smooth and
Last
 
You sound like a cigarette. I don’t smoke, so I’m taking over

Last.
 
Someone tell Tippy that my new proto-3000 gamma ray laser gun is charging. Fully charged in less than a week...she will turn a shapeshifting feline alien into a pizza in about 2.8 seconds.
Last
 
Look out for Tippy since she is looking for fresh dolphins to eat.
 
I once wrote a poem about a dolphin luring a cat down to the docks to eat it on this post. If I had a week I would look back and find it. It could be in a book someday.
Last
 
The shingles installation is almost complete. I just need to cut and install shingle caps where both sides of the roof meet at the pinnacle. Tomorrow.
For now I am last.
 
Good youtube videos on dolphins eating shapeshifting feline alien cats
Last
 
Tippy is ready for bed and she sleep with me. And to all, a good night.
 
It’s 1:15 in the morning and low and behold, I am still

Last!
 
Always last. I want a demonstration of the ray gun. If it has the range it should be easy to locate Tippy using Sam's phone.
 
You upset Tippy and me with your insults. No free food for you.
 
Free food? I hope Dolphin didn't have his ray gun blow up on him. We need it for a certain kitty.
 
4485234D-6541-4ED0-BBA3-063493D75EA7.webpWhen your cuzin fills your pool with the reservation fire truck...
~Buffalo Trace
 
BT is good stuff. Their distillery puts out some really tasty bourbons. I have quite a few bottles in my bar.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom