What's new

NEW CONTEST

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast
 
drawing it out don't help the outcome....last is still LAST
 
Does it ever really end? Or does it continue until no one comments anymore.
 
Planning tomorrow's hunt.
Up early, dress warm, go to spot, dig silver.
Okay that'll work.
Last
 
This contest will end when HELL freezes over. By that time I will be Last.
 
You isn't missing much. You can't metal detect so it isn't worth the trip......
 
I cant metal detect where I am at either.....snow
 
Snow is just hiding all the gold underground. That's why I don't have any here........
 
Well, it's time to get out the door and do a little metal detecting. This is a Metal Detecting Forum. (I heard)
Last
 
Well, it's time to get out the door and do a little metal detecting. This is a Metal Detecting Forum. (I heard)
Last
vztc6Bw.gif
 
Time to make some breakfast
 
ham egg and cheese burrito

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom