What's new

NEW CONTEST

Okay beer works too.....or did you mean beer bread.
 
Having breakfast around 30 minutes past Noon. That is the time that I get up, hoping that I will be Last today. I had hot cereal, coffee and two donuts.
 
Turkey sausage, mac n cheese, broccoli
 
Double Chocolate cake with cookie dough ice cream for dessert....
 
I drink cheap beer, quantity rather than quality
 
I go with quantity because I collect aluminum...well that is what I tell my wife
 
In that case, you can't go wrong with some ice cold PBR.

Last
 
Surf Site said something sad so someone soon shall see some shadows set Saturday.
 
Get 10 silvers in 10 hunts...that is incredible. East Coasters are darn lucky to have a long history and cities with centuries of dense populations.


I can average 1 silver for every 100 hunts. Amazing I still enjoy this hobby...
 
That is a lot of slivers....be careful and wear gloves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom