What's new

NEW CONTEST

then it all must disappear with the snow
 
40 in Utah but still covered in snow
 
20 in Maine and more snow coming tomorrow
 
I was born in Hartford, Connecticut and live in Connecticut most of my life. I will live here as long as I Last.
 
So you are moving if you are not LAST?
 
I think he already moved but may still try to post to the last time......
 
Keep pulling this thread out of the archives dont you!
 
I was last for a good spell
 
against the wind is still out detecting with a head lamp on...
This could be a great story of perseverance and a inspiration for many generations to come.
You can't deny against the wind 10 silvers in 10 days
 
against the wind is still out detecting with a head lamp on...
This could be a great story of perseverance and a inspiration for many generations to come.
You can't deny against the wind 10 silvers in 10 days

Well actually, I recovered 11 silver coins in 9 hunts.
That run stopped on Monday. I hunted an old sled hill that has delivered in the past. I did find part of an old silver cufflink, but it doesn't count as a "Silver Coin."
Last
 
May be not silver coin but still a silver day.....
 
I have a nasty head cold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom