What's new

NEW CONTEST

I thought I was going to be last
 
I have had Internet for around 12 years
Can you remember how hard it was to research anything before the web.
I know I have better computer skills having researched so many finds.
 
I have had Internet for around 12 years
Can you remember how hard it was to research anything before the web.
I know I have better computer skills having researched so many finds.

I spent many hours, in a book vault, with rare books.
That was many years ago at The NYC Public Library up on 5th Ave.
Last
 
They say lots of things about Love.
Like; "Looking for Love in all the wrong places"
Last
 
You knew the answer before that question was asked. I'm having flashbacks. I remember something like that during the campaign. That ain't right.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom