What's new

NEW CONTEST

That ain't right that other members won't let me be Last.
 
I am a Hacker and I have installed a Trojan horse that will gallop this message to the end of this so-called contest.
 
Been to the Post Office, now getting a haircut,, will stop at the bank, then back home to be last.
 
I just arrived home and now I am last
 
Tomorrow is going to be nice.
I'm going to go find some silver.
The whole week is supposed to be nice, weather wise. I can't believe we are escaping the freezing , snowy weather that we usually get in February.
 
I am looking forward to be Last tonight. Do not upset me.
 
And to all, a good night. I am sure that I will be Last until tomorrow.
 
West coast will be up for a few more hours...just finished my after dinner coffee
 
Might get out to detect for a bit in between rain storms
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom