kingskid1611
Gold Member
sweat and work seem to go together.

21 years......About time for a trade in?![]()
I'm jkg! I think?I'm going to get kicked for that one!
![]()

I really do not think there is going to be a winner i think the whole thing is a joke on all of you and me... It is just running to long no time limit so we are all were just played as suckers...I never posted till now for i just wanted to say this game is about as stupid as it gets..We Probably wont Be Awake when the Winner is Announced HH Chug And Red
No trade here It took Red to long to Train Me LOL Chug
ya....I don't think anyone else would put up with my nonsense! I'm like a giant kid! I dented one of our new stoves a few years back thinking I was still able to roller blade in the house.
I still don't hear the end of it! And we moved!!!!! The dirt bike peely in the livingroom hardwood floors was a bad idea too.(years ago)
Hey!! I was drunk and my friends were there! A guy can't pass up a dare! What would his friends think?
last