What's new

NEW CONTEST

Who's winning!!!!!
 
I'm still here
 
I think people that keep posting are immature. That being said I noticed I regular poster in this thread.
 
I think people that keep posting are immature. That being said I noticed I regular poster in this thread.

Also I am grammatically challenged.
 
Growing up is optional growing old is mandatory
 
Growing up is optional growing old is mandatory

OH... Bull***t. It's all a matter of a mind set. I've learned to live in DENIAL... and it works GREAT!!!!! I'm 61 and if your older (I'm ashamed). :occasion14:
 
It is true, age is just in your head. I have experienced this personally.....:laughing7:
 
Damn it didn't win O Well Lets post to Win Again
 
And you still didn't win . In for the first and last . I win

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
New contest?????? When does it become an old contest?
 
It already is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom