What's new

NEW CONTEST

Did 5 loads of laundry.
Emptied and packed up a closet full of clothes and shoes. Also got rid of some clothes that I probably outgrew 10 years ago. lol
Camping gear and stereo packed away.
Still lots to do.
Last
 
Busting through big fern country image.webp
 
Another Monday to muddle through......time to get crackin.....
 
I dislike Mondays
 
I had an invitation to go on a hunt but I have the plumbers coming. Maybe I'll get in a hunt on Wednesday or Thursday. For today, I'll just hang around the house and clean.
Last
 
Still disliking Monday
 
I am waiting for my new detector. So, while, I be Last.
 
Which detector did you get?
 
I am the Son he tries to not speak about so I thought that maybe he would let me use the new machine for a couple years or so!
 
I had purchased a new Tesoro Mojave, and hope to get it in a day or two. All of you have to go to sleep so I can be Last.
 
I just read in the Associated Press edition of Metal Detecting Review, that Tesoro has put a recall on all of the Mohave models.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom