What's new

NEW CONTEST

Go back to work in your home, and stay off your computer, so, I can be Last.

I can stay off the computer for ya but I have a phone app too.

Ill be last all weekend!
 
All rain here today...as usual this time of year in Oregon.
 
Wherever your at, there you are......just sayin
 
I found the site of an early to mid 1800's hotel, nothing but public woods now! And the weather... around 15 degrees for 5 or 6 days! I metal detected in 10 degree weather recently, 5 degrees with wind, miserable, not frozen in the woods though due to leaves insulating the ground and 50 degree weather the week before. I don't know if I will brave the cold again, but the lure of possible treasure is pretty tempting.
 
Long day,, good hunt, I'll post yesterday's and today's hunt, tomorrow.
For now, I'll just be last.
 
It's snowing out there. They are predicting a 4 degree wake up temperature for tomorrow. Here we go. Winter is finally here. The cold spell will LAST for at least a week.
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
 
It's snowing out there. They are predicting a 4 degree wake up temperature for tomorrow. Here we go. Winter is finally here. The cold spell will LAST for at least a week.
GOOD MORNING TNET!!

Just a little rain and upper 50's this weekend.....
 
You had a good run at last
 
It's been 8 hours since the last post. Perhaps everyone has forgotten about this contest. That's good, because it's about time that I'm finally last.
 
Aye, it looks like fish1on posted as I was typing. I guess not everyone has forgotten about this.
 
image.webpCheck out these chicks...
Bacon Omlets are in my future
 
Yep,, got some pre-chickens in the fridge with smoked bacon. You know, , pre-chicken, , better known as eggs.
Last.
 
MMMMMM, breakfast
 
Another day of remodeling
 
Looks like we may face a blizzard on Tuesday.
It's going to be two weeks before it warms up enough to go digging.
Last
 
No winter just sunshine and pattycakes............speaking of that, I want pancakes for breakfast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom