What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hi folks, I just read the back of my vodka bottle and it says that it contains 40% alcohol and that I'm last. Soooo, last!
 
You guys/gals are killing...funny stuff
 
Waiting on the plumbers but it really ain't all that bad,, it's raining pretty steady. I think tomorrow is looking good
 
Hi folks, I just read the back of my vodka bottle and it says that it contains 40% alcohol and that I'm last. Soooo, last!

I just saw that I posted this last night yet I don't remember doing so. I think I was deeper in that bottle than I should have been!
 
Been there...its worse when you are logged in amazon and get a surprise at your door a few days later not knowing what or who ordered the item.
 
All clear, , plumbers are done, cleaning is done, and it l looks like tomorrow is going to be 60 degrees and dry. Yep, going to swing the coil.
Last
 
Is this Thread ever going to have a LAST?
 
Time for all of you to go to bed, so, I can be Last.
 
Well another day on the green side of the grass:coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom