What's new

NEW CONTEST

Brown grass, still winter here
 
But its good to touch the green, green grass of home........
 
I have a bad cold, but, at Last, I will be out with my new Tesoro Mojave and hope to have good luck with it.
 
I have a bad cold, but, at Last, I will be out with my new Tesoro Mojave and hope to have good luck with it.

I feel for ya, I fought a head cold for two weeks. Oh, and I am LAST!
 
Nope, just sitting down after a hard day at work. I will take it from here, you all go to bed now.
 
Nope, just sitting down after a hard day at work. I will take it from here, you all go to bed now.

I'm about to fall asleep now....man that was some hard work today......
 
Night, rest well
 
Yep,, got in a hunt today. 7 hours, lots of targets.
I'm tired, maybe I'll post the hunt tomorrow.
Last
 
Today is my Friday
 
GOOD MORNING TNET
Another day in the mid fifties, , tomorrow we get snow. I have to go look for some Silver. It's a proven fact that more silver is found in warm weather than in cold weather. Duhhhh
Last
 
Yes, work week is over! Now it is time to work at home...crap!:BangHead:
 
Go back to work in your home, and stay off your computer, so, I can be Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom