What's new

NEW CONTEST

Soooo,, you believe in Fairies? ?
When my nephew was like 4 or 5 years old , he told me he lost a tooth and the Tooth Fairy was coming.
I told him to be careful. The Tooth Fairy sometimes get confused and takes an eye by mistake.
My sister overheard the conversation and responded by saying,, " THAT'S A HELL OF A THING TO TELL A LITTLE BOY!! lol
Last
 
Last edited:
I live in a complex of buildings that consists of 110 buildings.
Each building has 2 elevators. It is customary to greet your neighbors as they get on and to wish them well when they reach their floor. I live on the top floor, so I take the complete ride. Why is it when there are only 2 people on the elevator, and someone cuts the cheese,,, one of you acts like you didn't do it while the other person knows he / she didn't do it??
Last
 
Do not release gas in elevators, the smell last for a long time.
 
On the green side of the grass again.
 
Finishing up another big landscape today for a several million dollar home.......
 
Congratulations on wrapping up another landscaping job. I'm going to water my houseplants. I don't get paid for that but it does help the plants grow.
Last
 
Construction is booming here in PNW...lots of work to be had, best it's been in nearly 10 years. Bid em' high, boys! Wind, you go take a nap...
 
I ate too much for lunch
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom