What's new

NEW CONTEST

At LAST, it will be warmer this Saturday. Going swimming in a inside school pool.
 
At LAST, it will be warmer this Saturday. Going swimming in a inside school pool.

Cannot wait for my HOA pool to open, great therapy for a person with a bad back!
 
Once in a lifetime there comes a while once.........
 
Slept in today, back procedure got cancelled, may go exploring some new sites today.
 
Took the day off too and its raining, windy and freezing :BangHead:
 
Need to get busy doing something? I know, I will be last!
 
Cripes, I guess you're winning now :dontknow:
 
Never win on this thread
 
Waiting for the predicted noon time shower.
Then I'm going to scoot out to a park for a hunt.
Sunset isn't until a little after 7 P.M.
Plenty of hunt time in 50 degree weather.
 
I am being lazy right now, cannot seem to get going today.
 
Still some passing showers in NYC.
I guess I'll pass on the hunt.
I'm going to pick up some nuts and washers and then go replace 2 casters on one of my handtrucks. Then I can finish emptying out one of my two storage units. That's $75 a month that I'll save. A little at a time, the plan is coming together.
Last
 
I am lazy all the time, but, hope to be LAST for a long time.
 
Ok, enough of this LAST talk.
 
Looks like it is going to rain on and off until next Tuesday. I guess the need to get out with a detector will have to b wait.
Last
 
Same here, fertilized my lawn this afternoon so the rain can wash it in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom