What's new

NEW CONTEST

Do you suppose the fertilizer will last?
 
I will be watching the Ladies UConn basketball team win Saturday Afternoon. Good to be LAST.
 
Same here, fertilized my lawn this afternoon so the rain can wash it in.

Dang,, ain't you afraid that the fertilizer will eat away at all those Indian Head Pennies hiding in your lawn?
That is the LAST I would do.
 
Last edited:
The best fertilizer is cow manure, smell great. Will LAST for a long time.
 
Oh yeah,, I was on many a cow drive up in the South Bronx when I was a kid, lol
Great fertilizer,
Last
 
Dang,, ain't you afraid that the fertilizer will eat away at all those Indian Head Pennies hiding in your lawn?
That is the LAST I would do.

Nothing but recent drops in my yard, it has been detected well.
 
Good luck to ya
 
How would you know?
 
First to be Last
 
Never last, never last I shall forever be never last.......
 
I am going to change my screen name to "LAST"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom