What's new

NEW CONTEST

Why am I always last to know?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's Friday and a great day to be last
 
Yep, we got rain in NYC. This storm is going to drown a few fish. Up to 2 inches expected.
I'm gonna build me a boat!
Last
 
Last edited:
Another much needed rest day
 
Too much rain in Connecticut, I am wondering how long it was LAST.
 
Last is overrated sometimes.
 
I have another couple of foreclosures to clean out this weekend again....Holy Moly the bed bugs in this one is bad and need burnt down.....
 
I have another couple of foreclosures to clean out this weekend again....Holy Moly the bed bugs in this one is bad and need burnt down.....

Man, I wouldn't be caught anywhere near those bedbugs. You must be wearing a Tyvek Suit around those critters. Don't take any home with you.
That's the LAST thing you want to do.
 
Strip down in driveway and immediately put clothes in Hot water in washing machine........Then streak inside to hot shower.....:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:
 
Good morning to be last
 
Nice day today to go treasure hunting but I need to lay low and recover still
 
Yep,, it finally stopped raining, but it is still chilly.
Tomorrow looks like the better half of the weekend.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom