What's new

NEW CONTEST

Having a grout party tomorrow...maybe this time someone will show up
 
Maybe if I get the check with my name on it, I treat you all to a party.
 
I will take it from here
 
Running around looking for fun is a lot like running around looking for fun......
 
Got in another marathon hunt yesterday. I thought it was going to rain today. Instead there are going to be breaks of sun today with Temps in the 60's. Then,, late tonight, the rain moves in.
You know, , I think I'm going to swing the coil.
Last
 
I knew right when you walked through that door, you were gonna swing your md
 
More rain coming tomorrow in Connecticut. I am wondering how long it will LAST.
 
Went back to work today...it was tough going! Time to rest now and be LAST for a bit.
 
You are all tired. It is bedtime for you all, and time for me being LAST.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom