What's new

NEW CONTEST

Don't think so! LOL!
 
I was informed that my retirement party has been put off for a week. It will be on my last actual day on the payroll. That is September 29th. I am getting a little anxious. I want to get it over with. This will be my LAST retirement party.
 
Let's end this... I propose we go by age. Oldest is most deserving.... I'm really 95.5 years old (I lied earlier). I MD everyday (except 360 days) but I usually only find horseshoes, chain links, old wagon parts and an occasional couple bags of gold coins. But in truth it rarely happens.

My old bones can't take much more stress... So just give an old man his last post... Please! And let him go out a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mabey next time

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
 
Ya mean like I'm too bored to care? Just advance me to the very last post.
But wait, in my life I didn't want to be boring. Give my prize (unmentioned so far )
to your favorite political option.

Pleezze don't ban me yet. Wait a few posts, OK.
 
Last edited:
Is there no mercy for an old MD'er nearing 100 years old...?


Sorry, but NO. If we did you might grab our spot. GET OFF MY PLAYGROUND! AND NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR COOKIES LITTLE GIRL!
 
Hey man,, someone is messing with you.
Your steering wheel is on the wrong side.
Must be the side of the bed you sleep on. lol

Red was taking the Pic Not Me!!!
 
The Good thing Was We Had Our Clothes On CHug
 
this time LMAO
 
But not your day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom