What's new

NEW CONTEST

And now for something completely different. None of you have won !!!! :BangHead: :hello2:
 
I am the winner
 
question when does this contest end
one last comment.... i win
 
Damn I just finished 20 hours of online training in 10 OOPs 20 with an 85 percent test score Guesss I Should have Had the Last 2 Shots
 
Not have Had!!! OOPs Tag we are winning Damn Any one Have A Shot in Here!!!:occasion14: :hello2:
 
I WIN ... Nothing to see here...
 
Well, if I'm going to gorder on a hunt tomorrow, I need to get some sleep tonight. I guess that means,, this is my LAST post tonight.
 
This is the contest that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
Some people started posting, not knowing what it was
And will continue posting forever just because


This is the contest that never ends
 
So.....Do we need to use the word "last" in our post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom