What's new

NEW CONTEST

Happy Treasure Hunting
 
hmm may be this is it...last comment
 
No, it wasn't!

Sry, please try again later.:laughing7:
 
So THIS is how someone gets a record number of hits on their posting?
 
Just Got laid up for five days, lots of computer time No work or Detecting sever tendentious right arm and mild in the Left good luck
 
Just Got laid up for five days, lots of computer time No work or Detecting sever tendentious right arm and mild in the Left good luck

I know the feeling! I had surgery on Monday for mine. Three weeks of no digging. [emoji20] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474592622.648940.webp
 
Did I win yet?
 
Just Got laid up for five days, lots of computer time No work or Detecting sever tendentious right arm and mild in the Left good luck

Sorry to hear that, healthy future to you!
 
30 pages later and I am still in it to win it..........
 
It's a beautiful day in NYC although it will be a little warm for the end of September. They're predicting 87 degrees. I think I'll get a haircut and do some shopping. Maybe play the Lottery. But first,, I think I'll be LAST.
 
Ahhh the proverbial last post. It is elusive isn't it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom