What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yep,, two cups of java and out the door.
Going down to Ocean City, NJ for a seeded hunt.
Hope to win something in the Gold Hunt this year.
 
Now I am jealous! That is really cool....good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Got my prize in the mail today....Would like to thank all who played and the OP who sponsored. I will be out enjoying it today.....
 
Great

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good morning all you LASTS
 
GM fish1on...sometimes it pays to be last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have my doubts if this contest pays anything or has a LAST
 
I thought that yesterday...an evil prank that never ends

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I don't think "flyadive" believes us when we say we are LAST
 
The one who started this mess
 
He was first...I am..........last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am the only one left here from page 1.
 
That is pretty awesome...maybe I will be the only one left on the last page??? Hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey this prize I got in the mail yesterday, for this contest, is working really well....Again, Thanks to all who participated...
 
Good Morning America. How are you? I am your native son.
 
No no honest....that prize was for second to last...I received the last place prize...for being...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom