NEW CONTEST

Will this ever end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A revision to the "New Contest" rules has been posted. Due to restricted space and time,, tents are no longer allowed to be set up. What that means is,, you're no longer allowed to camp out and wait for the next person to post so you can immediately post after that post. This is not a commercial buisness.
I really hope that this is the LAST time I have to redirect anyone to the rules. Now break down and put away those tents.

Can you direct me to the rules page...I am somewhat new to posting and I could not find any rules page? As for camping or being a professional at this....uh no. I do carry a phone with alerts when someone comments and I try and comment as quickly as I'm notified...so as I do not forget. Sorry if I offended anyone

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Yeah Dolphin...rules state no camping or auto notifications or your automatically disqualified...
More importantly it keeps people like you from serial posting

So what is considered not serial posting...or....is posting 4 times a day to many? Where does one find the rules at....I've looked everywhere and see no rules. I'm not questioning you but kind of vague

I will just bow out....I am not trying to offend anyone....I do get competitive but oh well. Sorry I have a lot of respect for this site and member who post here...most are pretty amazing people. Enjoy

On the subject of rules,, You must never question the revision of a rule. It is your responsibility to know what the rules are. Eg: Why are you digging holes in the park??
Now please, , don't make me stop this car,,
Serial Posting is very close to a Felony Charge.
I hope this is the LAST time we revisit the subject of rules.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back