What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last last last last, last last last. I found another box full.
 
P.S. last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Played my lottery, hit bank, did some food shopping, and now I'm ready for a nap.
Last
 
Stained my deck...painted my steps...now getting ready to paint back side of house...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Still painting....waiting for beer truck! Who's buying?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Next one to comment is buying the beer! Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Worked 10 hours, picked up Chinese for dinner, edged weed wacked and mowed lawn and now it is time for a COLD BEER or three.

I'm buying, got two 30 packs chilled in beer fridge. You just have to come get it.

Oh and I AM LAST!
 
Lol....on my way

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
BUUUURP, hurry up I'm starting my second
 
Wait....is thus Black Label beer? Red White and Blue beer?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Although I have drank both of those in my day along with a couple PBR's and O'l swillys, I now can afford what I want. Bud light, Coors light for quantity and many different special brews for a nice sipper.
 
Lol....whew...thought maybe you had your beer and then guest beer

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom