What's new

NEW CONTEST

We r getting rain...I am really looking forward to my next hunt....good luck 2 u

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Official Notice !!!!!!!!!!!

No more comments after this one !!!!!!!!
 
Ok

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
First yellow finch of the year...these little beauties are the official Washington State bird image.webp
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That's to bad...sorry

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
For god's sake, Jim....I'm a Doctor, not a pool man! To train Ze Dolphin you must Zink like Ze Dolphin!
 
Zink away

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Another 11 hour day at work.....I am tired. My HOA is hosting a thank you meal for vets tonight, hot dogs and salads. Guess I will have a couple beers and go have a bite to eat? Not much into a gathering after a long day but they went to all of the work so I should attend.
 
Wow...that is awesome man. Hats off 2 u

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey dolphin. Are you gonna have a thoughtless comment for every post on here? I would think you'd be annoyed by yourself by now
 
I thought about a reply therefore this is not thoughtless

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom