What's new

NEW CONTEST

Guest beer is too weak, they don't leave soon enough.
 
Hahaha....nice one. That was funny indead...and true

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Like Milwaukee's Best....lol. Use to get for really cheap in college...then you paid for it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
G'night y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
GN

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Worked 10 hours, picked up Chinese for dinner, edged weed wacked and mowed lawn and now it is time for a COLD BEER or three.

I'm buying, got two 30 packs chilled in beer fridge. You just have to come get it.

Oh and I AM LAST!

Whatcha got? I'll head on over if you got some good stuff. Here was my lineup from last night.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1495595743.303771.webp
 
Nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, very tasty. And don't make fun of my $1.50 malt liquor can amongst my $8 bottles. It was a finisher to get the job done.
 
Hahahah....exactly what I thought! Make fun....that's smart drinking

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Really good day. It stopped raining and the sun came out. I went out and got in a hunt. Now I'm tired and it's time to get some sleep. LAST
 
Shhhh....go to sleep everyone...sleep...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahahah....exactly what I thought! Make fun....that's smart drinking

One of the nice things about living in central California is that we have so many breweries within a days drive. In fact, Firestone Brewery is 110 miles from my driveway. My wife and I take the 2 hour drive now and then just to have a good dinner and better drinks. I'm don't know if Firestone is as popular on the east coast as it is out here, but it's delicious. Plus I've met the owners who are good peeps.
 
I've been out of the beer game for a few years as kids and their sports keeps us on the go...I don't know what is in nowadays. Wife use to laugh back in the day cause I would buy the good stuff with the cheap for exactly the reason you stated

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good morning lasters
 
Good Morning

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom