What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
getting ready to head to my cabin, packing up the LAST few items.
 
Have a great time

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tomorrow is a search for a lost ring, then an afternoon hunt in the Bronx.
Monday looks like rain.
Tuesday is the first trip into the water this season.
But right now,, I will settle for last.
 
I hunting in ten minutes

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
One reins guide....a lot of old what's it's....1 1987 $50 Estados Unidos Mexicanos coin....which is weird. The property dates back to the 1850's but I've hunted it alot...finds are getting fewer each time....I haven't hit any of the 100 acres of fields though

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That stinks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good...to be...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Honest...I usually fall asleep...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom