What's new

NEW CONTEST

Dolphine has post 5000...wow 5000 posts of last
 
13dolphins1.....should be last...in my opinion...he has played a good game to date...and I am unbiased

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nice day,, unexpectedly ended up at a park upstate with my buddy "Brooklyn digger."
We hunted it for a few hours and we both got silver.
Last
 
Silver is always good...congrats

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's hard to be humble when u always win ;-)
 
I never win anything....I'm always....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
My middle name is Phillip, ,
It is a Gaelic name which was made famous by the Last Knight.
 
My middle name is....last.......as I was born.....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
There is nothing to win here
 
Probably some old spoons and forks of the non-silver variety....but the earth may fall out of orbit if I don't finish...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
My Middle name is Samuel and both set of grandparents came from the great country of Ireland.
 
That is nice...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is also nice that I am LAST for the night. And to all, a good night.
 
GM....Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Raining in NYC,, doesn't look like I'll be hunting until maybe Wednesday.
Time to get some shopping done as well as a little work around the house.
Last
 
Hunted this morning....found 2 wheats....1 old pocket watch silver plated. Bunch of horse tacks....1 old buckle. Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I detected a beach side parking area just down the hill frommy cabin. Tons of trash
 
Nice...any elusive pull tabs????

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom