What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sorry....contest ended yesterday as I was named....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I don't know what kind of medical benefits program Tnet may offer you,, but there may be a need for a rehab for the dolphin.
Last
 
Tnet's medical benefits are pretty top notch...they are helping for sure. Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Loaded

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Night

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
This is obviously rigged for the MODs.. they can post & close thread.:laughing7:

But for now I'm in the lead!
 
First 2 last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
First 2 last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
2 late

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Your last comment was to early to be late....so you cannot be last.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Exactly....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom