What's new

NEW CONTEST

I could fill a 55 gallon barrel
 
With pizza?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Even better....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
At LAST, let us not forget what this day is all about. God bless.
 
Amen...agreed and we'll put

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sure...you all can take second to......last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's all good...especially when one is..........................last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Finely, a last I can sit and relax in...awwww thanks gents.
it would be a miracle if this lasts more than ten minutes.
 
Close but no ciglast

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Somebody has to attach a detonator to
dolphin's Cellphone.
Last time we're going to be nice about this.
 
image.webp
 
I am a happy dude....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
At LAST, all of you are sleeping so I will be LAST for the night.
 
Zzzz.....zzzlasttzzz.....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Zzzzzsleepzzzz

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom