What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wait,, What??,, I think I see the Sun!!
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh,, I'm going into
the water tomorrow .
Last
 
How does one post photos in this thread....keep getting message saying cannot post unless you post in forum or aomething

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am always on vacation waiting to be LAST. Raining hard in Connecticut.
 
To soon 2 b last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
How does one post photos in this thread....keep getting message saying cannot post unless you post in forum or aomething

I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to upload pictures because you are using up all your allowed data on this thread with your posts every five minutes. :)
 
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lol....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What did I miss? Oh never mind it was just dolphin
 
Laat


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You all letting in stray dogs...time to put an end to that thinking................last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am an original LAST.
 
I like how Dolphin swims in here and behaves like this contest could end at ANY second.
Early ripe early rot, you can't mantain this for 6 more years
 
I will be here in six years

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We're all sorry you lost your job at Seaworld, but nobody wants to see such a joyous creature in a small tank.
Maybe with all of your down time you could try looking for another gig. You could turn tricks for bait fish again, I'd be surprised if some guy out there is looking for that... Good Luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom