What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
See u in six years....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Seaworld won't let you sit in their parking lot for the next 6 years, Satellite free public wifi is great, but at some point the will ask you to leave
 
It's all good...I'm in it to win it...so let's dance

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol...last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Srry last is taken....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Great job!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Thank you, I've worked hard at it. Persistence pays off.
 
Always

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It is a great morning in Michigan....65 and bright skies...would take a picture of our lake but apparently I cannot take photos until I win some contest where I take.....LAST!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well, it is overcast in NYC.
We had showers this morning and we are expecting another shower around noon with clearing. I'm going into the water anyway. I guess I'm going to get wet. Won't be the Last time.
 
Good luck...hope you find some gold!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck,
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom