What's new

NEW CONTEST

Goodnight

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Me 2....maybe....post=last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Now that all of you are in bed dreaming about finding the big one. And to all, a good night.
 
Nope, I'm still up and still at work. Annnnd, still last.
 
Good Morning! Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Fishy won, Fishy won, Fishy won.........yeah fish1on
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good morning all. Last for a minute.
 
Good morning fish....last for an eternity?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Boy what a beautiful day it is.
I spoke to my real estate agent this morning. She said the temperature in Port Allegheny, Pa. was 33 degrees this morning. It was 82 degrees in NYC yesterday and never dropped below 70 degrees LAST night. I don't know when I should plant those tomatoes.
 
75-80 sunny in michigan

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lasr

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No...lasr

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom