What's new

NEW CONTEST

Heard this was the Last rest area for 67 miles...better grab a Coffee and take a leak
 
In Michigan your last rest stop is the next dirt road....Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Michigan has so many farm acres in the clean up the waterways and don't plant crops programs that our dirt may turn to pure silver and gold....visit Flint...and Detroit while your at it...not our states shinning stars

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Oh....Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Now that everybody is sleeping, I can write, and to all a good night.
 
Morning....last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind......LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yep,, looks like it will be a pleasant day,, weather wise. I think I'll go swing a coil. Isn't that part of what treasure hunters do??
Last
 
State track meet in grand rapids....son running. Unlike his dad, He did not take.......LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Still? SHEESH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom