What's new

NEW CONTEST

You all can call me......
Mr. LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Morning Fish....I caught 3 nice largemouth Bass in about 15 minutes yesterday right off my dock....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck on the hunt...keep us posted on any finds
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Any interesting fathers day wishes this year?

I asked my family to stop this game as long as I am

LAST



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Kids have been taken to the dentist....post office a bank done...time to do some mowing as grass is growing like weeds...oh and hello from Mr.
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sleep well....I will swim the board and make sure last is in good hands
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Shhhh....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sleep talking = zzzzllaaaassttzzzz
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Agreed (other than myself)
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dollphins, Take a nap so I can be LAST for a long time.
 
Dolphins sleep with one eye open and half their brain awake....I'm napping as I type as I have picked up this rare trait
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom