What's new

NEW CONTEST

Sleep with one eye open....gripping your pillow tight.....exit Dolphins!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Get a life people
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well,, Brooklyn digger and I are going to return to a park where we found some old silver. Might still be a Seated hiding in that soil.
The weatherman is predicting some sprinkles.
Time to break out the CTX.
LAST
 
I want a ctx....someday maybe
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webpExcited to shoot golf with my cousins, 18 holes on the reservation golf course. It's a tradition
 
Let me help you out...FOUR!
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes....and I can carry a phone at all times!
Last


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Give this contest a rest, so one of us can be LAST for a long time.
 
I'm resting....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well Lasr, I'm
LADT

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom