What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dolphine!! I told you I'm done, do you really have the nerve to hang around here and do what? Play for yourself? To spite me?
 
I'm just trying to swim with the fishes
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sure that's fine...and I'll take your last check out if the mail if you continue

Its up to you
 
No you can send the check...I promise I will wait and will always try and be the last to post...remember....Dolphin Power
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wind...I have time to watch one video today....so I chose a new post from The Hoover Boys on YouTube and you interrupted....wait awhile before posting again would ya!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You all are blowing against the wind if you think you will be LAST.
 
Yes you were valley...yes you were
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
dolphins, I am going to visit you and run your phone over with a big truck, and steal all your credit cards so you cannot purchase any more phones so the rest of us can take turns to be LAST.
 
Dampens his spirits when he realizes I have no credit cards
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
20170621_192507.webp
The sun goes down on a beautiful day in NYC
 
Can you see the sun in NYC?
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom